- Pre-payment of Registration fee is mandatory for confirmation of participation.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. However changes in nominations within the same company will be accepted. Addition of delegates will be treated as fresh registration.
- Membership rewards points once redeemed cannot be reversed.
- For companies, payment will be accepted through internet banking or Cheque/Demand Draft or National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT). Individuals must pay through internet banking or NEFT.
- Indian Machine Tool Manufacturers’ Association (IMTMA) is committed to staging a successful event, subject to Force Majeure conditions. IMTMA reserves the right of participation and decisions of IMTMA is final.
Plant Visits, 17 November 2022
- Registration for plant visits are limited to 25 delegates and will be accepted on First come First basis.
- Competing companies will not be allowed for the plant visits. Confirmation of the plant visits will be at the sole discretion of the host company.
- Delegates must follow the safety procedure & guidelines laid down by the host company.
- IMTMA has organized to and fro shuttle bus services from Bangalore City Centre, to the plants. All delegates MUST avail of this services for plant visits. Pick-up point would be from Hotel Maurya, Bangalore City Centre ONLY. This is Mandatory. The local delegates may take privately arranged vehicles or taxis to reach the venue and on their way back may opt to be dropped at the nearest locations.
- It is advised for delegates based in and around Bangalore, not to bring their personal vehicles incase their residence is enroute on their way back to Bangalore City Centre from the respective plants. Delegates may use taxi or public transport to reach Bangalore city centre on the morning of 17 November 2022.
- Delegates should wear formal clothes. Delegates wearing T Shirts/Jackets will NOT be allowed. Delegates should not be clad in synthetic/nylon clothes
- Delegates (men and women) MUST wear Industrial Safety Shoes(Formal shoes / Sandals / Sport Shoes / slippers / open footwear/Semi Loafers are not permitted). Delegate not wearing Industrial Safety shoes will not be allowed inside the shop floor.
- Ladies must not sport loose hair.
- Delegate have to bring their personal ID proof for the plant visit and also need to wear the Productivity summit identity badges at all times during the plant visit.
- Laptops, Camera, Mobile Phones and other video/still photography devices are strictly prohibited during the plant visits. Same can be deposited with IMTMA coordinator in the Bus.
- IMTMA shall not be responsible for the loss of, or damage to, any personal belongings of the delegates.
This is a non- residential programme and delegates are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- Cancellation and any modifications / changes to your registration must be notified in writing (by e-mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 October 2022.
- No Changes/Modifications/Cancellations will be entertained after 28 October 2022.